Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy Days!

Lilly and I have been pretty busy getting the house ready for her Aunts and Cousins who are coming to visit tomorrow. We are excited to see them and look forward to a nice weekend together. We have also been going on morning jogs with the new running stroller I bought. I love being able to share something I like to do with her and I guess she enjoys it too since she always falls asleep!

Since she has had more "floor" time while I'm trying to clean, she is determined to try to roll over but hasn't quite mastered it yet. (Ignore the milk chunks on the side of her face)



 
 
This is Lilly's favorite thing to do; lay on the Boppy and "talk"/slobber. If you listen closely I swear she says "MOM" in the beginning! :) 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I heard it :) There are several times where it sounds like Ella is saying her name, so we are constantly going "El-la" real slow... too cute :)

    ReplyDelete