Saturday, December 8, 2012

Big Day!!

 
Well our little munchin isn't so little anymore! She turns 6 months old this weekend and we introduced her first food on Saturday! I love that we are able to make homemade baby food and that it is so easy.. and fun. Unfortunately her reaction to the spoonful of goodness was not what we were expecting, but we will keep trying!

Mmm.. Avocado! Now all we need is Uncle David's guacamole recipe!
I guess she didn't realize what she was about to taste!

"Really? That's it's?!"



 
 
 
 
Last weekend I ran in the Jingle Bell Jog 5k and of course we brought Lilly out in her festive gear.




Yesterday we took Lilly to meet Santa! She didn't cry, but wasn't very sure about the whole event!

 
Lilly helping Daddy create his "Christmas time" playlist.
 

2 comments:

  1. Her smiling face is so full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Christmas outfits and can't wait to see her smiling face tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete