Thursday, May 9, 2013

11 Months!!


I still remember this time 11 months ago, anxiously waiting for our little girl to arrive. Today she has started to prove to be more of a big girl everyday. It's great to see the world through her tiny eyes, as I know it will only get better! She is into everything, climbing, crawling and standing for a short amount of time by herself. I am totally fine with her not walking yet! She has four teeth on the top and still two on the bottom. She loves to dance, "talk" and mimic everything we do.

So back to a year ago... I insisted that my mom come to my house early because I was surely going to deliver early.. I mean I was huge and obviously so was Lilly! After about a week of walking, playing cards and staring at the wall and still no baby, mom decides we should go to a quilt and fabric store that she saw on a sign from the expressway. We drive to a smaller than small town and find this nice little store with nice little ladies with A LOT of fabric. I am 3 days till my due date, there is nothing else in this town for me to go do, so I am stuck inside this tiny store for what seems like half the day (which I think it actually was). I am not a crafty or very patient person and even more impatient when pregnant, but I did spot a cute pattern that my very crafty mom could make. (and also a pillow) Long story short.. Lilly's 11 month outfit is provided by mom in memory of approximately a year ago of our little trip. I do love this dress and I am very thankful that my mom is so talented and enjoys making these things!




Lilly is too busy to sit still anymore

I think this look says it all!




And this is what she is usually too busy doing!









The floor is pretty comfy!
 
Ignore my non-makeup face.. this is the only picture with Lilly's top teeth


Our country girl dancing
http://youtu.be/W6htAQtZfJ4
 

1 comment: