Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekend Hike

A couple of weekends ago we decided to check out one of the local hiking trails. Mt. Apsan is a local park in Daegu where many locals go throughout the year to hike the trails or visit the multiple temples along the paths. The hike up Mt. Apsan is 600 meters high, over some pretty nice sized rock and steep terrain. It took us a little over an hour to get to the top and we had wished we brought a few snacks with us to enjoy, but we didn't know what to really expect.  I think it will be really pretty in the spring/summer and a little easier not being pregnant, as I was extra careful placing my foot. I couldn't help but imagine myself tumbling down onto the rocks.


  
Ramon and Lilly got to try out the new carrier and they both loved it!


Starting the climb up the mountain

Lilly was tired out from all the walking

I told Ramon to walk ahead so I could get a picture, he wasn't waiting on me the whole way!



This is when I thought we had made it to the top
 

Only to realize we still had a 1/2 mile to go to the top of that hill!




 
We made it.. and Lilly woke up!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Just think of the stories you will tell Lilly one day!!! Love you guys and miss you soo much!! Kisses for Lilly!!!!

    ReplyDelete