Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Days At Home

We still have plenty of days that we spend at home and Lilly acts more goofy than ever.

Lilly making breakfast for Daddy and her baby before work!

Enjoying a nice book.

Showing off my slippers...such a pose!

 
We went to the local store and Lilly found this owl hat. She wore it the entire time in the store and on the way home (we did pay for it)!




The next morning she needed it to ride her train.



We have been wanting to get Lilly a chair and like most big things, I couldn't find one that I liked that could be shipped here. On one of our Costco trips we found this couch and figured it will be good for when baby brother is older too. Lilly loves lounging on her couch and looking out the window.
 


She likes to say "night night" and pretend she is sleeping with her babies.

"We are so cool!"

Obviously it's hard work to look that cool!

 
We are coming down to the last month of the pregnancy and I realized we haven't taken many belly pictures, so we did a mini photo session with the talented photographer... Ramon.


36 weeks!

This was somewhat of a forced pose, but it looks like it could be natural!

1 comment:

  1. You look great Jen! I can't believe how big Lilly is! I think she looks like your mom in some of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete