We decided to bring Lillian's high chair out of the closet and into the kitchen to see how she does while we are preparing dinner and eating. She seems to tolerate it for a little while and then decides she wants out. It's nice to be able to have her in the same room with us and not worry about Scout stepping on her while she is on the floor.
This was also the first time I was able to put a bow in Lilly's hair. They always slid out, but now I think she's getting more hair so they stay in better. She is still a drooling mess most of the time, usually soaking her shirts.
Sunday we went for a walk at Dunbar Cave which is a nice 2 mile dirt trail through a wooded area. Daddy got to walk the little baby and I had the big baby.
We ended the weekend with a little bath time fun. Too bad Wizard of Oz was made way before Lillian's time!
This morning is was pretty chilly out which made it great for our morning run! I bundled the little munchkin up and even though she doesn't look very excited .. but deep down I think she was!

She's so adorable with the bow in her hair!
ReplyDeleteThe many faces of Miss Lilly are so interesting to see, looks like a nice family weekend. She looks so grown up with the bow in her hair.
ReplyDelete