Friday, September 21, 2012

Updates

We have been slacking a little on the updates! Lilly did turn 3 months old a few weeks ago and she is getting more personality (and attitude) everyday. We have been keeping busy with house work, appointments and all the fun stuff a stay at home mom does!


Lilly turns 3 months!

We have been enjoying the much less humid evenings on the deck. Poor Scout always gets cut out of the pictures!

Scout gets tired of watching Lilly play by herself.

Lilly's new favorite toys! She loves her toes and has been trying to put them in her mouth to suck on them. Her toes are the first thing she reaches for when she wakes up.

Daddy and Lilly spending some quality time together. We have to put the pillow on the floor so her feet can touch.

If it's not her toes, it's her fingers.. at least until she gags herself by pushing them in too far!


                 My cousin Erica came down to visit for a couple of days. We had a great time and Lilly loved smiling and talking to her. I showed Erica around Nashville. Unfortunately Lilly was sleeping so I didn't want to risk getting her in the pic.


Doing a little shopping downtown Clarksville. Erica was great at calming my screaming baby while I attempted to try on clothes. (I told you she hates shopping!)

I took Erica onto Fort Campbell and we stopped by to see Ramon's new work and get a tour. Picture is a little fuzzy.

3 comments:

  1. I think they have the same cute jeans! Can't wait for them to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good, Jen! I love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete