Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Georgia Visit

We took a trip to visit Jamal and Kristin over President's Day weekend and had a great time watching the kids play and take over the house. Lilly and I stayed the rest of the week, while Ramon went back to work. Kristin and Caleb came back to Tennessee with us, so we had a great couple of weeks together. Ramon and I were so fortunate that my mom was able to come down to stay with Lilly so we could go on a cruise for a week. We had a great time, but missed our baby a lot. Lilly did great with grandma (or at least that's what I am told) and I know she kept grandma busy!


Enjoying their ride to Savannah

They were having too much fun to be bothered by our requests to look at the camera.

Hands taste good in the morning!

Uncle Jamal the baby whisperer

Lilly LOVED Caleb's toy...Almost as much as we loved hearing the song she continually played

Going for a walk in the wagon.. and proof that it does get cool in Georgia!

Lilly had no interest in the stairs until Caleb came over, but he became a master at climbing, while Lilly rather watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment