Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter

We attempted to color eggs with Lilly, but we got more color on our hands and counter than the eggs. We decided it was time to put it away when Lilly started throwing the eggs on the floor.

 





Attempting to get a picture with an egg that says "Zach's 1st Easter". I realize getting good family pictures from here on out will be rare.
The Easter Bunny did visit us in Korea (thanks to Grandma!) and Lilly enjoyed seeing her basket with all the goodies.




Zach was not as interested in his basket.

 
Handsome father and son ready for church


Showing off her Sunday hat.




Our after church routine.. Starbucks. Zach enjoying his first visit.
This picture is not Easter related, but I forgot to add to other post.
Dr. Choi, who delivered Zach- taken at my one week follow up appointment.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like Lilly here!! I so miss you guys!! Lots of kisses for Lilly and Zach, but don't tell Lilly!! lol

    ReplyDelete