| Enjoying coffee and a walk with her baby |
Saturday, July 5, 2014
4th of July
We enjoyed our first 4th of July here in Korea. We started the morning with a 5k race on post. Ramon watched the kids while I ran. It was my first race since having Zach and I definitely felt those miles. Afterward, we came home and Ramon headed to his college class in the early afternoon while I waited for our friends Terry and Soonim to come over. Soonim has never experienced our American traditions on this day (they are not military) and Terry hadn't seen fireworks in 7 years, so we took them to post for some BBQ, entertainment and fireworks. It is rainy season here, but luckily it was a perfect day, other than being humid. We enjoyed good food, live bands, a little shopping and a train ride. Ramon was able to meet up with us before the fireworks. We almost felt like we were back in the States!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment