Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Zach is 3 Months!

Our little guy is growing up fast! He seems to be smiling all the time, even giving us little chuckles and has started "talking" more recently. He has found his hands and fingers and likes to spend time looking at them and putting them in his mouth. Zach is still such a relaxed, easy baby and we are loving every moment with him!





Bath time

I'm sure Zach will complain when he gets older that he was always photographed on pink stuff.

I was making dinner and went to check to see what Lilly was doing and found her reading Cinderella to Zach.

We didn't have a Bumbo seat for Lilly but I thought it would be good for Zach. His cubby little thighs barely fit in the thing!
This is what happens when Daddy has a sneeze attack.


Lilly loves to "hold it", she also loves to throw "it" off when she wants to go play.

The only time I've caught him asleep with his thumb

Getting close to rolling over!

No comments:

Post a Comment