Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Month in Ohio

The last month that we spent in the U.S. seemed to fly by. I was busy packing and shipping massive amounts of clothes I some how accumulated. I had a few appointments I wanted to schedule before we left, so I could make sure we wouldn't need anything when we first got to Korea. I had my 12 week prenatal appointment and everything was great with the baby. I was able to see it on the ultrasound, and all the preliminary blood work was normal. We really enjoyed our last weeks at mom and dads. It was very hard to say goodbye. Lilly had learned so much, a lot due to Grandma teaching her. She talks with actual words we understand now. She learned to say grandma, grandpa, tractor, plane, Baca and others. She has a "scary" face she shows, along with a "dance" face when music is playing. She also has learned how to give a knuckle sandwich. Here are some pictures of our last month.


Grandpa giving Lilly a bath

Lilly enjoying the new lawn mower


Playing with all the toys


Eating her first PB&J

Walking in the backyard with Grandpa

Lilly modeling an apron I actually made, thanks to moms help! (Guess I can be taught!)


 
We also made a trip to Michigan to visit my grandparents and a few of our relatives. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with my grandpa, but everyone is doing well!

Lilly's scary face

Lilly with Aunt Jeanine

Going for a walk with grandma

Lilly and her second cousins, Jack and Jamie.


Second cousins Adam, Luke, Jack and Jamie


Adam was great at getting Lilly to take a nap!

Four generations!

Picking apples off grandpa's tree

No comments:

Post a Comment