Monday, October 14, 2013

Overdue Posts

It's time to catch up with our posts, starting with the beginning of September. Kristin, Jamal and Caleb were able to visit us in Ohio before Ramon left. We had a great time and unfortunately I don't think either of us took many pictures. Ramon also ran a half marathon that weekend.


Before the race

Jamal and Kristin excited to be up so early

Happy Caleb

Grandma and Lilly


Grandpa and Caleb

Caleb and Lilly relaxing on the couch.

 
Ramon had to fly out of Nashville so Lilly and I made the trip to see him off. We stayed the night in Nashville and visited the Opry Mills Mall one last time. Lilly rode on her first carousel and loved it. She enjoyed waving to everyone watching.


 After Ramon left, Lilly and I stayed at my friend, Janice's house for a couple days. Again, we didn't take any pictures (except for this one that I'm sure Janice will kill me for posting :) )



Lilly loved their dog Winston.


No comments:

Post a Comment